Friday, November 16, 2018

How to mount action camera on helmet

It is very easy to attach an action camera to your helmet and you can capture beautiful things & create memories to cherish later.
Though people use many ways to mount it but I use the simplest way is that to use m-seal.
After applying it on your helmet, align the camera mount properly and let it get fixed for at least 12 hours.
Later, you can use helmet but I advise to not put camera in mount until 4 days and let the m-seal hardened completely.
For extra security, you can use a thin rope to tide your camera with your helmet so even if at some points your mount fall, your camera will stay connected to helmet and do not fall down on road.
You can watch my video for the same where I have explained in a live video how to mount camera on helmet.
If you like the content, please do not forget to give this answer a thumbs up and share your experience with me in comment section.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment