Tuesday, May 19, 2015

I AM A BAD MAN

It was one of the as usual day. I sat upon couch, my mouth half full of mouth-watering maggi and was trying to balance bowl in one hand while at the same time holding the mobile with the other hand. I was just going through the whatsapp messages and i noticed, one of my friend had updated his status as, "once I was very innocent and kind". My mind came to an halt suddenly and train of thoughts started tickling my mind and thereon I went in the past, meditating so serene, realized something which I must share with you.
The story of every person - We born and come into existence and since my perception is toward middle class family, generally our parents look-after us and shows interest in helping us grow fast, young, smart and then we step in the real world where exchanges takes place, prediction and regret takes place, incident happens, and after all everybody knows that he/she has to survive in the world. Then we learn how to make best use of our time,and try to get most of everything in the most beneficial way. Obviously, we all gets cheated many times in life and yet when we become successful, tricky and shrewd, we often claim that once I was a very good person, had very good character. But  this world make me so, which we meant the bad one who knows well how to play tricks on people and how to deceive them to make more and more out of everything.
                         Actually its the story of my life too but when I try to see it with might possible perspective of great Mother Teresa
and many other such great souls, what I realizes that the goodness doesn't expect something in return. They never assumes to get something in return when these souls do some heroic deed for anybody, not even love. This was the point where I lack at that time when I did also want good for everyone but actually I expected at least something in favor as return.
                                     Actually, I was not a good person at all. I was mean and selfish and to hide my emotions I took support of such sentences and to make myself feel better whilst thinking of doing such acts. I was never so and I always tried to dissimulate.  Nobody changes, in fact I didn't change ever.
               I never changed but I was mean & selfish from the starting indeed, and I have became bad along with more selfish & more mean with the passage of time.
                          They were the legends and have shown there faith in themselves and truly driven by the forces of divine and remain unchanged till last. They had have the real guts. They were the real one.
Since that day, I never said that I was once a very good character person, in fact now I say that I am a born bloody sucker!!

No comments:

Post a Comment